CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Breaker, breaker

Lily got some walkie-talkies for her birthday from Grandma Judy. She had wanted them for a while and we're having fun with them. One thing we've done is play hide-and-seek, but each person has one. We played outside the other night and I hid behind the house, which is somewhere Lily would never look. I was able to give her hints to find me.

Lily's hide-and-seek skills have improved considerably in the past year. I've even got her to hide in a room without turning the lights on. The problem is that I'm running out of good places to hide in the house. Our yard isn't very good either. However, I need to remember that kids like repetition, so even if I hide under her bed a dozen times she probably won't get tired of it.

0 comments: