CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 5, 2007

A Big Whoops

I had class yesterday during the Indians game, but did manage to get in the car before the pivotal fifth inning. Fortunately, you can get 1100 on the radio here once the sun goes down. Once I got home I got the Gameday Audio feed going as quickly as possible. I was too late to hear the Victor Martinez HR, but did get to hear the other damage the Indians did.

Amanda had quesadillas for dinner, and the salsa didn't agree with Noah. He was fussy and spitting up a lot, so of course I grabbed him to take him downstairs. I came up for a glass of water and decided to use my Indians mug instead of one of the A's mugs I have. As I was filling it at the tap on the fridge Noah started to spit up. I don't know what I was thinking, but I dropped the class to catch his spitup.

To make matter worse, I tried to catch the falling mug with my foot. So in the end I had a smashed big toe on my right foot which hurt so much I couldn't sleep well last night, a broken mug, and Noah with spitup on him anyway. The good news is that the Indians kept piling on runs.

I'm really not looking forward to limping around all weekend.

0 comments: