CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sleeping in Harmony

Grandma Judy is visiting us this weekend.  Therefore, last night was Lily's first in the top bunk.  It didn't start so well as Noah was doing his usual song and dance routine.  I mean that quite literally.  We had Lily lay down in our bed until we came to bed.  We found her snoring.  It was very cute.

I found that I can put her on the top bunk if I stand her up and then grab her around her ribcage/shoulder area and lift her straight up.  I can get her into the top bunk as far as her waist and then she does the rest.  Everything was good until we heard her sobbing.  She has an earache and we had to give her some Motrin.

Meanwhile, Noah was very sweet.  When I brought Lily back to bed he was sitting up in his bunk with a concerned look.  He asked, "Did you give Sissy medicine, Daddy?  Does Sissy feel better?"

They eventually went to sleep.  The bad news is that Lily was up around 6:00 this morning with her ear hurting again.  It looks like we have a trip to the doctor's today to get some antibiotics.

0 comments: