CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Admiral on the Bridge

Lily and I have started playing Battleship.  She got it for Christmas and we just got it out last night.  Last night she came within one boat of winning, but tonight she didn't do as well.  She had her whole fleet clumped together.  It was confusing for me, but it wasn't very effective.  She did trick me by not telling me when I sank one of her boats, but we're working on it.

On a more serious note, we had a good discussion at bedtime.  She said that if Satan had tempted her to eat the fruit she would have said, "No way Jose!"  But then I pointed out that Satan doesn't work the same way with her.  I gave her the example of how Satan tempts her to disobey when mommy or daddy tell her to wear a certain outfit.  That seemed to hit home.

These teachable moments are definitely precious.

0 comments: