CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

DIY

Yesterday evening was a little rough.  Lily freaked out because Amanda gave her two full graham crackers for an after-school snack and she wanted more.  That was of course ridiculous, so she spent some time in her room.  Noah wouldn't go to sleep and actually was so loud that he kept Lily awake.  Getting her up this morning was not easy.

Meanwhile, I had class.  It was what I considered to be a picture-perfect night.  There was a cold front coming in, so it was very breezy.  But it was kind of a balmy breeze to complement the temperature in the high 60s.  I enjoyed chatting with a classmate for a while in the parking lot and then decided to drive home the slightly longer way through town so I could drive with the window down.  I just enjoyed the pleasant evening.

Sadly, when I got home I discovered that my window was once again out of the track.  I'm glad to be working from home today so I could take the time to fix it.  I'm getting rather adept at taking the door panel off and putting it back on.  It was also fortunate that I ran into my millworker next-door neighbor who loaned me a can of silicon spray when I mentioned that I wanted to get some.

We should have some time with Brenna this weekend while Uncle Bill is out of town and Aunt Tiff has some work to get done.  I suspect that there will be a story before too long.

0 comments: