CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Visits

It's going to be a busy 5 days for us here. Grandma Judy is coming for a visit this weekend. That usually keeps us somewhat busy with various activities. Then on Sunday Amanda and Tiffany are driving up to Pennsylvania for a funeral. I'm watching the kids on Monday and Tuesday and then it's back to the grind on Wednesday.

The only wrinkle for me is that this upcoming week has the dress rehearsal for Lily's ballet recital. Other than that I'm looking forward to some time with nothing in particular to do. I may install Windows 7 on the PC since I don't have anything that is due anytime soon. I may paint the back door as well. I certainly will take Noah to Dick's Sporting Goods after we drop Grandma Judy off at the airport so he can look at the various balls that they sell.

0 comments: