CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. Ours has been pretty uneventful. Amanda and Tiffany left early this morning for the funeral in Pennsylvania. We had a nice breakfast with a Panera Bread chocolate croissant for Amanda, an everything bagel for Grandma Judy, and doughnuts for the kids and me.

We did our usual Southern Season shopping trip and I got a few things that we needed and maybe or two we didn't. We had a nice lunch at Red Robin (grandma's suggestion), though Noah wouldn't eat his corn dog. Hopefully he does better with his fish sticks tonight.

I have a commencement to go to for my seminary tonight. That reminds me that I need to iron a shirt so I look decent in my suit. I'm excited to actually know some of the graduates this time.

There is one bit of calamity in our household though. Somehow our Lego Star Wars II save file got corrupted and we can't play it. I'm loathe to start the whole thing over again. We were at 60% done, so we're talking a good 20-30 hours of work that went into it. It might be for the best though. Lily was getting kind of addicted.

0 comments: