CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Me and the Pook

Noah and I put Grandma Judy on an airplane this morning and then ran a couple of errands. First, we stopped at Dick's Sporting Goods just to kill a little time. That may have been a mistake as I had to tear Noah away from the plethora of basketballs they had there. He kept trying to shoot baskets, which they discouraged with the clear lids on the rims. It didn't matter since he can't get a ball more than about 4 feet off the ground anyway.

Then we went to Wal-Mart. He got a little antsy there. I find it fascinating that he is much more patient at Sam's Club than Wal-Mart. Maybe he just doesn't like the Wal-Mart vibe. Finally, we got some milk at Sam's.

He's napping now and I'm getting ready to get a few things done. It's nice to be off, but it's definitely a challenge to do much when he is awake. Who knew that he could be so whiny? I think I might know someone who is aware of that...

0 comments: