CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heard Around the House

Noah continues to use "ball" as much as possible. In fact, sometimes he says it repeatedly, which makes Amanda and I both start singing this.

The other day Lily and I went into his room to get him up and he said, "Hi Leeley." It was very sweet. He also thanked me last night when I gave him his blanket. At least, I think that's what he was saying.

Lily's friend Carson proposed marriage yesterday. I asked her what she said and she didn't say anything to him. I told her that any boy she married needs to satisfy at least 2 criteria -- he needs to have a job and he needs to love Jesus. I explained that Carson won't have a job at 6, but if a boy at 26 doesn't have a job and wants to marry her then there is a problem. It's OK for Carson's mommy to tuck him in at night and make his bed in the morning.

0 comments: