CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back Home

Amanda and Tiffany made it back home safely on Tuesday. Yesterday was a pretty good day here. Noah is still pretty whiny, but at least it was a nice day for he and Amanda to take a long walk. He enjoyed that, though he wanted "ball-ball" when they walked past the playground. That's kind of a refrain with him.

I did have quite the parental experience after dinner last night. Amanda though Noah was poopy, so I checked and sure enough he was. He had a big enough poop that I had to change his clothes. While I had him standing naked on the changing pad he decided to pee as well. So then I had to get the changing pad into the bathroom and rinse it off. I hope my shoes have dried as I'd like to wear them to work today.

I've been a parent long enough that I took the whole thing more or less in stride. It didn't stop me from exclaiming, "Oh, Noah!" when he decided to pee, but it's not like I was shocked either. Such is the life of the parent of a toddler.

It's hard to believe that potty training is coming up this summer. It would be nice if he could talk a little bit more before we get serious about the potty. At least now we can get him to say "yeah" for "yes." I'll try to get a video posted.

0 comments: