CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Sprint

We're in our customary pre-vacation sprint. I've been trying to get some things done at work before I go incommunicado for a week. Amanda has had all manner of social obligations. I think if Hillary Clinton saw Amanda's day she would say, "Wow, that's pretty busy." It's not quite as bad as campaigning, but she is pretty busy.

Lily has been something of a pill lately. She keeps waking us up at night to tell us that she is afraid of the dark. She is now sleeping with a Mag-Lite. I taught her how to completely unscrew the top so it is kind of a candle. I also told her that if she was really scared she could turn on her lamp. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. All I know is that I don't want for her to wake us up!

I hope to blog about our vacation as things happen. Stay tuned!

0 comments: