CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Day at the Lake

We spent the early afternoon at Lake Crabtree today. We used Amanda's
picnic basket to take a nice lunch out there. I picked up some cheese
at Trader Joe's and we enjoyed a nice meal with that and some of
Amanda's homemade spinach feta bread. We finished out the time with a
rowboat ride around the lake. The original idea was for me to row us
around the lake, but when I paused to mop my brow Amanda said she wanted
to take over. She actually did the bulk of the rowing while I held Noah.

In retrospect, it was a little too sunny for Noah. He was just off
today. He was fussy at church and didn't have good morning or afternoon
naps. We hit him up with some Motrin before bed, so hopefully that will
do the trick.

Meanwhile, it seems that there is something going on between Lily and
the neighborhood posse. I'll write more when we have some details.
Something isn't right there though...

0 comments: