CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finishing Up

Today is my last day of class for a couple of weeks. I just have to take a final and I'm done. It feels great to wind the semester up. Of course, there is always more reading to do so I'm ready for the next class (starting on May 18), but I have plenty of time to do that.

I've been meaning to post about one of Lily's new sayings. She has started to start sentences with, "Speaking of..." or "That reminds me..." I know that she got this from us, but it is neat to see her starting to put these things together appropriately. She speaks so well that sometimes I am surprised when she doesn't know what a word means. It's great that she is like a vocabulary sponge right now. Unfortunately, she is probably going to get teased for it some day. I guess we all get teased for something at some point, so she may as well carry on the family tradition.

0 comments: