CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Parties!

Lily had quite the social schedule yesterday. First, they had a water party at her preschool to celebrate the end of the year. Amanda tells me it was a good time. Plus, they got to give their teachers gifts. I believe everyone got together on gift cards for them.

The horse party also happened yesterday. Lily got to ride on a horse, not a pony. I guess she was a little tentative at first, but she really enjoyed it. Amanda says that she was on the tallest horse too. It was a beautiful day for it.

Unfortunately, this morning has not gone quite as well. Lily woke up and came downstairs while Amanda caught a little extra rest. I told her to go potty and to make her bed. Making her bed is one of her few chores. She didn't want to do it because it "isn't fun." Welcome to the world, kid.

Several spankings and stern talkings-to later, she finally made her bed. What's interesting is that she needed a hug from me before she could do it. I'll have to remember that. It's good that she wants to connect after these conflicts.

0 comments: