CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 3, 2007

A Quiet Labor Day

After this busy weekend we had a nice day of just relaxing. Lily and I went shopping for some non-chocolate treats for Amanda at Fresh Market. We did OK, but nothing great. The BBQ we were going to fell through because one of our hosts was sick. I ended up doing brats on the grill instead. It felt just like a Sunday except we didn't go to church in the morning.

Right now I'm working on reviewing my Greek vocabulary and Noah is trying to relax in the bouncy seat. He likes it on vibrate. The problem is that we loaned it to some friends and they lost the cover for the battery compartment. The battery doesn't sit in it firmly, so it makes an awful vibrating sound. Still, I'll take vibrating over crying!

Tomorrow is the first day of preschool. I look forward to writing a report of that...

0 comments: