CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

More Settling In

We had a very quiet 4th of July. I suppose that in the future it will involve taking the family to fireworks, but as of right now we treated it like a Sunday in the middle of the week. I'd say Saturday, but I have to work tomorrow. We had pancakes for breakfast, which of course Lily thoroughly enjoyed. She is partial to chocolate chip pancakes. I did some yardwork, which kept Lily out of the house for a while. Then as a family we went to Target and caught up on some things we needed. It's amazing how flat-footed we were caught with Noah's early arrival.

I think today is starting to get more of a sense of "a day in the life". I gave him a bath before Lily had hers. We have it timed so that he can eat around 9:30 tonight, which is about when Amanda and I go to bed anyway. So far, so good.

He is not quite as angelic as he was for the first few days, but that's OK. It's just great that he is healthy and appears to be noticing what is going on in the world. I just need to make sure that I stay active with him. He's so sweet that it is easy for me not to step up like I did with Lily.

0 comments: