CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fewer Theatrics

Today has been a pretty mellow day. We made it to church on time, which was good considering I let Amanda sleep to her normal pre-Noah time and we had to scramble. I'm going to work on that in subsequent weeks :)

I made us a brunch of french toast and bacon. It was enjoyed by all. Hopefully Noah will like the version that he gets of it.

Amanda and Lily went to the pool while I stayed home with Noah. I played some Tiger Woods 2007 on the PS2 while he napped. He did have some alert time, which we enjoyed together with him on my lap while I played golf. I now remember how golf was one video game I could play with Lily since it didn't involve a lot of motion on my part.

I even got something of a wild hair and cleaned up the basement a little bit. Hopefully I can keep it somewhat tidy. It's always tough because of a combination of my indifference, Amanda's relative indifference (she figures that I don't care since I leave it messy), and Lily's influences. Still, how can it be a man-cave if it doesn't have some old bones scattered around?

0 comments: