CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 6, 2007

In the Man Cave

Little Noah wasn't going down for his nap very well, so I brought him down here to my "man cave", as I affectionately call my basement. What else can you call a room with 3 guitars, a PS2, a dartboard, a computer with games, and a pool table? Plus, it has that dark ambiance of a cave. This is one of the great things about working from home. I can help Amanda out sometimes. Hopefully she will get a nap.

I brought Noah down here yesterday as well. He was having an alert time and I wanted to enjoy him a little bit. Lily declared that she too was going to come down to the "man cave". I'm not sure that she gets what "man cave" is all about. At least we had a good time singing songs while I played the guitar. Noah seems to like my playing.

0 comments: