CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Some Milestones

Yesterday, Lily learned how to use a computer mouse. She is having fun playing some of the online Sesame Steet games. I suspect I'll look back on this day with a mixture of fondness and sadness when she wants to get a MySpace page going.

On Wednesday, we played our first game of Trouble. Lily won with some coaching from mom & dad. I read something about teaching chess to kids that says you should just let them play and figure out the games on their own. I may have to try that. Bless her little heart, she actually gets both feet off the floor as she pops the little pop-o-matic bubble.

She got to play with a basketball yesterday. Unfortunately, she's still too small to shoot even when she is on my shoulders. We'll work on it.

She announced recently that she wants to learn how to read. I'm not sure if she knows quite what she is asking. We're working on it through the book I read her every night. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to talk to small children about Jesus.

0 comments: