CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blue Lips and Chattering Teeth

Sometimes I wonder about how Lily is going to do in school. After all, she is our child and has picked up on some grownup things to say. How many other 3 year-olds speak of "preferring" something or "being comfortable"? Maybe quite a few, but there is something about Lily's diction that makes me think that she is somewhat extraordinary. Oh, and she also knows her way around town. We will frequently go by an intersection and she will say, "That's the way to (person's) house!". Pretty wild.

Amanda gave me a little break this morning by taking Lily to a pool. Natalie gave us a key since they never use it. I came by to see Lily swim with her water wings on. It's quite a sight, let me tell you. She really likes being in the water, which is good. She has some of her dad in her, so is a bit timid, but she is getting used to it.

In fact, she likes it so much that she won't get out. She got the old chattering teeth and blue lips, but insisted that she wasn't cold. It's good to see one normal childhood behavior in her. I guess the tantrums count too, now that I think about it :)

0 comments: