CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bellying Up to the Bar

Little Noah has definitely turned the corner. I think I forgot to mention yesterday that he was up to 6 lbs, 3 oz. I was tempted to stop at the hardware store on the way to the doctor's office so we could load him up with a couple of washers strategically placed in his diaper, but it turns out that we didn't need to do that. He was up 2 oz.

Yesterday he turned into an eating machine. Amanda had a few marathon feedings with him, including one this morning. I can't say that I'm real wild about turning on the bedroom light to feed him, but I do think that our rest is remarkably good compared to how it was with Lily. I got up a little after 6 today and was able to have my normal Tuesday morning workout.

I think we are going to quickly get into a good groove with this guy. A cynical part of me keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I don't think it will.

0 comments: