CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Let's Bowl!

We had a joint birthday celebration yesterday for Melanie and Tiffany. Since yesterday was cool and drizzly Tiffany decided that we would go bowling. We had a lot of fun. The advances in bowling technology for children amaze me. I don't remember automatic bumpers protecting the gutters when I was a little kid. Nor do I remember a metal ramp to help get the ball down the lane.


Noah used a 15 pound ball because I knew that he couldn't lift any of them on to the ramp. That actually helped make the ball roll a little more true. He actually had a strike with his first ball. Lily, on the other hand, used a 9 pound ball and it would often hang a right as it approached the pins. We did manage to get her a spare once.

Overall, it was a good time. It looked nothing like this.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

We should have tried it! I thought it was a pretty fun family outing;).

Jason said...

We had a good time too. I think lily will do it again and you know how Noah feels about any activity that involves a ball.