CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Grandma in Town

Lily, Noah, and I picked up Grandma Judy from the airport yesterday. We had some homemade pizza and then Amanda had to run to get to a pesto-making party at a friend's house. Grandma and Lily had fun together. Lily was of course up to her usual tricks of extending bedtime as long as possible. With Noah in the room she ended up going to sleep in our bed and I transferred her before I went to bed. Noah popped up, but after a quick tucking-in he settled back down.


Lily's attitude was not the best last night, but we had some talks about it. She was very tired from being up so late on Thursday night. I knew that would happen, but I'm still glad that she got to go to the concert. She is getting better at learning how to control her reactions when she gets frustrated.

0 comments: