CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Very Big Boy

Since we go to church on Saturdays, Friday has become kind of an assumed bath night. I gave Noah his bath last night and as he got out he kept grabbing himself. He's been doing that more lately as he kind of explores what's attached to him. However, this time it seemed like he had more purpose to it.

I asked him if he wanted to put pee-pee in the potty and he said "yes," so I thought we'd give it a try. I held him on so he didn't fall through. Sure enough, he put several squirts in the toilet. This morning as I was changing him he asked to put pee-pee in the potty. He put a few more squirts in.

I don't think that we are going to try to potty train him this weekend, but this is certainly encouraging. I was thinking that we'd have to wait until after Christmas, but maybe we can do it sooner since he seems interested. All I know is that I've about had it with buying diapers.

0 comments: