CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

On and Off

Noah has been doing something kind of confusing at bedtime. We tend to have the ceiling fans on all summer to draw the cool air up through the house. Despite my general miserliness, we do keep the house relatively cool at night for sleeping, which is partly a product of the room I slept in growing up and the house Amanda grew up in. However, it's still warm enough that a ceiling fan makes sleeping a lot more comfortable.


Every night Noah wants the fan changed. If it is on, he asks to have it turned off. If it's off, he wants the fan turned on. I've started to convince him that it is just better to have the fan on. I think early on I was just glad that he could articulate a desire so well. Now I think he just wants to see me do something that he asks me to do. We leave the fan on now.

0 comments: