CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Duffer

You may recall that Noah used to wield Lily's princess wand as a club. He is still using it as a club, but in a different way. He likes to hit golf balls with it now. He proudly yells, "I'm golfing!" as he does this.


I cannot in good consicence pursue golf as a hobby right now. I barely have enough time to do the bare essentials, so I don't think spending a few hours a month chasing a ball around a golf course is the best use of my time. But if Noah gets into it...

What excites me is that we have not done that much to foster a love of sports in him. He certainly gets exposed to them, but he is the one who is into them. He is still obsessed with basketball. I hope for his sake that he got some of his Grandpa Jack's and his Great-Grandpa Chamberlain's genes if he is going to play basketball. It wouldn't hurt to have some of his Great-Grandpa Cole's athleticism too. We'll have to get Noah out on the horshoe pitch sometime when he is older to see what he's got.

0 comments: