CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sick Day

I had an interesting evening when I got home from class last night. I got to bed around 9:45 and as I was trying to fall asleep I heard Lily coughing. This was not particularly unusual, but she just kept on doing it. I brought her a glass of water only to discover that she had thrown up in bed. She has had allergies lately and I think she gagged while coughing.

She stayed home from school today because she complained of a sore throat. In retrospect, she probably could have gone in as she was just stuffy. She says that she feels much better now. Meanwhile, all day I've felt like I've been around a cat.

As I was writing this Lily bumped into Noah and he fell down so hard he hit his head on the hardwood floor. Lily was very apologetic and Noah bounced back after maybe a minute of crying. He's a tough little Pook.

0 comments: