CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In the Home Stretch

I took my first of two finals last night. It went OK. I didn't have to do that well to get an A in the course, so I wasn't too worried. I did fine on it. Now the trick will be to keep up with the material so that I'm not lost when we start back up in January.

Lily had a good time at dance class. I was able to get home early enough to put her to bed. When I asked her what she learned in dance class she put up a hand and "shushed" me. They are getting ready for a show, so it's all top secret now. I hope to make it to the show next Friday afternoon. It should be fun. Plus, it's a handy excuse to get out of work a little bit early.

Noah is still a tornado going through the living room. It's amazing how fast he can get all of his toys out of the drawers. I realize that is what 17 month-olds do, but sometimes we wonder if we have it in us to pick up the living room one more time. The good news is that the tree is still fairly intact, though I did notice a hook on the tree that lacked an ornament.

0 comments: