CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Early Christmas

Traditionally we've had Christmas morning at our house and we've gone to the McKenzies for Christmas Day. The problem with that plan this year is that they are going to Cleveland for Christmas to see Bill's mom. Therefore, we're doing Christmas morning this afternoon.

I'm excited to do it. I love exchanging gifts, eating good food, and enjoying some time with family. However, I think it almost caught us a little flat-footed. Amanda and I had to make a couple of batches of fudge. I typically lead the singing of a few carols on the guitar and it dawned on me that I had better practice a little bit. I'm glad I did because I was a little rusty on some of the chord changes in "Angels We Have Heard on High."

At least we got most of the Christmas cards out yesterday. There is a fighting chance that even some of the remote ones will arrive by Wednesday, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

0 comments: