CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

French Toast is Dead...

Long live stuffed french toast! I made some of this after church yesterday and it was terrific. Here's what I did:

  • 1 wide baguette
  • 6 eggs
  • milk to taste
  • orange liqueur
  • cream cheese
  • peach jam
Mix the eggs, milk, and liqueur. Cut the baguette into approximately 1/2 inch thick slices. Make little cream cheese and jam sandwiches. Dip both sides of them in the batter and then cook on a lightly-greased griddle. Season with cinnamon and/or cardamom.

Yesterday was a good day. I spent a lot of time hanging out with Lily. We took a walk while Noah napped. She thought it was a short walk until we had to finish going uphill and then she thought we'd get home faster if I carried her.

I took Noah outside while I vacuumed out the cars. He was pretty good except for the time I looked up and he was halfway across the cul-de-sac. The little guy can really motor when he wants to.

0 comments: