CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Halls are Decked

I was waiting to write this because I planned on posting some pics, but I realize that they are the same just about every year. Lily and I ended up picking out a tree that required a bit of trimming at the top to fit in the house. The good news is that it isn't too full. The decorations aren't as balanced as in some years because Lily played a more active role. I think it's a good trade-off though. She really enjoyed helping with the ornaments.

Noah and I put up the outside lights yesterday while Lily attended a birthday party. Noah decided that walking in our yard is not as interesting as walking in the street. I don't get too worried since we live in a cul-de-sac, but he is pretty little and would be easy to miss if you were driving and not paying attention. That meant that my work was a little work on the lights, retrieving Noah, more work on the lights, retrieving Noah, etc.

Lily had fun at the birthday party. The theme was Power Wheels. Lily had fun driving one and was telling me about how we could set up our back yard to have a course like they did for the birthday party. I had to explain that we don't have a good yard for that. It's nice when the yard serves as a good excuse not to acquire more stuff.

0 comments: