CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update

I have been very busy this week with work and school, so please forgive the lack of posts. Fortunately school is winding up. All I really have left to do is prepare for a final next Thursday and I'm done for a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to a short break and then the beach.

Things have been pretty good with the kids. Yesterday Lily had a picnic with Ruby from dance class. Amanda was really honored that someone said that Lily was a child that she wanted her daughter to play with and that is how the picnic got set up. I guess that there were some small fights as they are both bossy older sisters, but overall it was a good picnic. We had some passing storms yesterday and Amanda said that they got in the car just as it started pouring. Good timing!

I took Noah to Sam's Club on Tuesday, which was an adventure because of storms on Tuesday too. It wasn't raining much when we left, but it was coming down pretty good when we got there. I brought a hand towel to dry off the basket on the cart for him and I ended up putting it over his head for the walk to the car. He seemed to like having the towel on his head.

He has been chewing on stuff and drooling like crazy. Amanda keeps feeling around, but can't find a tooth coming in. I figure there has to be one on its way.

Overall, life is good right now.

0 comments: