CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Daddy Time

We enjoyed the end of a nice warm spell yesterday. It was hot in the house on Friday, pleasant on Saturday, and it started getting cool yesterday. I figured that yesterday was my best chance to take Lily to a Bulls' game, so we went. It was warm, sunny, and breezy in Cary when we left. It was cool, gray, and windy in Durham when we arrived. Fortunately Lily had her sweater in the car.

It was a pretty good game overall, though there wasn't much scoring. Lily managed to make it through a couple of innings before she got really antsy. The main thing was that she ate her hot dog, so she got some cotton candy. Now we have a bag of cotton candy at the house that hopefully she and Brenna can polish off. I ate some and remembered why I don't like it very much anymore.

Earlier in the day I had some good bonding time with Noah. I took him for his first trip to the airport. We watched an American Airlines MD-80 take off and we also saw another plane land. He wasn't that interested, but that was what I expected. At least we're starting the airport bonding process. I also took him to Harris Teeter for some hunting and gathering. He has to learn about how the menfolk provide for the family.

1 comments:

MomGoinBonkers said...

LOL men folk, I love that