CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some Firsts

We have had some exciting firsts lately. We believe that Noah said his first official word. Thanks to much coaching from Amanda, his first word was "Mama". Tiffany confirmed that he said it when Amanda left him. I got "Dada" from Lily, so this is just fine with me.

Lily ate BBQ pork yesterday and today. I called it "sweet meat" and she loved it. It really was good and it really was kind of sweet, thanks to the sauce. She thinks that it is chicken. I haven't corrected her yet.

Lily rode her bike a couple of times without training wheels. Don't get too excited -- she did this with either Amanda or I walking behind her and holding both handles. This happened because apparently I didn't tighten one of the nuts enough and the wheel came off. Amanda took the other wheel off and Lily tried it. Apparently she wanted to show off a bit for Cooper and Michael. I have since put the wheels back on, but they are as high as they can go.

0 comments: