CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Home Safe

I made it back from my conference in South Carolina. It was a good time and I learned a few things that I think will help in both my ministry and as a father and husband. Amanda spent her time at the McKenzies, which was good.

I knew that I had to bring something home for Lily and Amanda suggested some sort of confection. We have enough stuffed animals and toys, so something edible made sense. I didn't really see anything ideal when I was in South Carolina, so I stopped at a Cracker Barrel on the way home. I got her some of the sticks of hard candy, which was obvious enough. While browsing my eye caught a retro treat -- pop rocks.

Lily enjoyed the pop rock experience so much that she had to run outside to tell Cooper about having pop rocks. We just have to make sure that she doesn't down a 6-pack of Pepsi too, right?

0 comments: