CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

School is Coming!

Well, it's going for me, but it's coming for our little Peanut. Actually, Lily has announced that she doesn't like that name anymore. Too bad as I will likely keep calling her that for a while. I think that is the kind of thing that daddies of little girls get to do, right?

As I type this, Noah is napping in his crib (which is a dynamic experience now that you don't know where he'll be when you go to get him) while Amanda and Lily are at kindergarten orientation at Lily's school.

Lily is very excited about kindergarten now and we are sure that she will make friends quickly. She doesn't seem to have a problem with that. We are both glad that Lily will have something to do all day and it won't cost us a dime beyond what we already pay in property taxes. However, it is a little tough to watch our little Peanut turn into a big girl.

On a side note, I have to admit that I have a hard time with the end of "Little Mermaid." Something about Ariel's dad being willing to give her legs and know that she cannot ever visit again really chokes me up. I keep telling Lily that would be very, very hard for a daddy to do.

0 comments: