CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Those Eyes

Noah gets a lot of comments when we're out in public. We are of course a bit biased, but we think he is up there on the baby cuteness scale. It seems that most of the comments center on his eyes. Noah has a very intense look about him. He gets locked in on things and just stares at them with those big brown eyes. He looks at people that way too, which is probably how he gets so many comments. I notice that when I get him out of his crib and carry him around the house he has a tendency to lean forward to get a better look at things. He loves to see what is going on.

Again, I know I'm biased, but it seems that Noah is very intent on taking things in. It would seem that he is as observant as Lily, but I suspect that he will be quieter about life. There is very little guessing about what is going on with Lily. Noah may prove to be a bit more enigmatic. Time will tell.

1 comments:

MomGoinBonkers said...

he is so beautiful and he and logan played on Monday, it was to cute !

Noah does have an intense look about him but I like when he stares at me, hes to cute !