CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not Getting Easier

I did my usual check-in from work today. I like to call Amanda sometime in the 8 o'clock hour. That way I can be pretty sure that everyone is awake and moving. I like to just see how things are going before she gets her day started in earnest.

Things were not pretty. Lily was up to her old tricks. Noah had woke up at 4:30 for a feeding and Amanda had a hard time getting back to sleep. Everyone ended up sleeping past 8:00. She called me later and told me that she ended up having to spank Lily over what outfit she wore to preschool.

I came home from work since today was supposed to be a work from home day and I got Lily from preschool. We had a long trip home because I had to stop twice to spank her. The first time was for lying and the second was for more disobedience. We had some timeouts when we got home too. Lunch was no picnic either, but she did actually eat.

Hopefully the problems with her attitude are becoming clearer to her. She's been much better this afternoon. She has a dance recital tonight, so hopefully that will improve her attitude. I'm glad that she behaves better for her teachers than she does for us!

0 comments: