CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Beautiful Day

We're having some unseasonably warm weather here. I realize that most of you who read this are dealing with ice, snow, rain, or some combination thereof. For whatever reason it was almost 80 degrees here today and sunny. I met Amanda, Lily, and Noah for lunch at Five Guys in Morrisville. I roasted some beef on the grill and fried some potatoes and onions for dinner. Amanda made me a butterscotch pie for my birthday. All in all, it was a nice day.

What made it even nicer is that the old Noah seemed to come back after dinner. His wide, easy smile seems to be returning. We sure hope that he is feeling better because it's been a long 5 days or so since he started having a fever.

Tomorrow is the big Christmas show at Lily's preschool. Hopefully I can get some video posted of it tomorrow. I'm in the throes of my finals week, so it may take a day or two to get it up.

0 comments: