CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

Again, I must apologize to those who are hungry for news. What has happened since my last post?

  • Lily had a dance recital. It went pretty well
  • Grandma Judy came for a visit. We did some shopping and dealt with Lily's 'tude, but had fun
Grandma's visit meant not a lot of computer time for your reporter. I can tell you that everyone is doing well. I seem to have got whatever Amanda had, but I think I'm getting over it a bit more quickly. The cold has moved from my head to my chest.

Noah is eating his cereal like a little champ. Grandma says that he takes after his dad in that respect.

Grandpa Jack and Nana are with us tonight. Then tomorrow we have Christmas Eve preparations to do. I'll write as I'm able.

0 comments: