CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally

I'm actually done with classes. Unfortunately, I have a small assignment still hanging over my head. We have short papers to write for each book we cover in Old Testament and I have one to write for Ezra/Nehemiah and one for Esther. They are due Monday. It's just a matter of sitting down to do them.

After some talk with Amanda we've decided that it is better for me not to take 3 classes/semester. My seminary offers some distance learning options over DVD and I plan to take advantage of those.

Lily has been a pill lately. Amanda is fighting another cold, which has really got her down. It's not that she feels completely terrible, but she is sick enough that it slows her down. Plus, she has been sick almost continually since Thanksgiving and she is just tired of sick, if you will. Combine that with Lily's headstrong nature as well as Noah's new nighttime fussiness and you've got a bad combination. I'm glad to be done with classes so I can be around in the evenings now.

Life could be better here. However, it also could be much, much worse.

0 comments: