CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

After Christmas

I think we're officially in post-Christmas mode now. We're enjoying leftovers for dinner. I brought in some sugar cookies to have with my lunch today. Lily had a blast with some of her toys, though she already broke her princess paddle-ball set. She had great fun with her Polly Pockets stuff last night. I don't think she's quite got into her littlest pet shop stuff yet, but that's coming. Right now Amanda is just trying to figure out where all this stuff is going to go.

We had fun playing with my new backgammon set last night too. There is an outside chance that I've found a game that Amanda can get into a little bit. She likes the chance element with the dice.

I now have over $38 in Goodberry's gift cards to work with over the course of the year. That won't go as far as you might think, but it should at least get me to Father's Day.

We have some good video of Christmas morning, but I need to transfer it to the computer and then to Google. Don't hold your breath waiting, but it will come soon.

Noah has his six-month checkup today. I'll post some news as it comes in.

0 comments: