CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Who Will Stop the Rain?

I think the rain has finally abated here. Unfortunately, it's still kind of gray and foggy. We really miss the sun. This long stretch of rain reminds us of living near San Francisco in the rainy season. The difference is that we don't have rolling green hills as the reward here. We just have a lot of red mud.

Lily got a note in the mailbox yesterday. Cooper warned her that she had better wear green today or she is likely to get pinched. You may recall her former confusion about what March 17 is. I'm even wearing a green sweater today. I don't see any reason not to be in the spirit of the holiday. It's not as if I'll be downing quarts of green Guinness later.

Noah is getting a bit more cranky at mealtimes. We're having a tough time finding foods that he will consistently eat besides fruit. He just cannot get enough oranges (or "apple" as he calls them). He's also getting more cranky in general. I wonder if part of his frustration comes from his inability to effectively communicate what he wants. I know that would drive me crazy.

0 comments: