CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Breaking the Silence

I'm sorry not to have posted all weekend. It's been a little crazy here. Amanda and Tiffany did some freezer cooking on Saturday, which occupied the bulk of the day. I had the kids all day, including Brenna. We then took Brenna to church and stopped at Chick Fil-A for dinner. Amanda hung out with Tiffany that evening and I put the kids to bed.

Yesterday was busy with normal family stuff and homework. In fact, I've got enough to do that I'm taking today off work to catch up. I have a paper due tomorrow, but it is almost done. Plus, I still have a chapter of Hebrew exercises to complete before class tonight at 6:00.

So why am I blogging now? I'm waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. Nothing like freshly-roasted Sumatra decaf to get the juices flowing.

0 comments: