CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Big Girl

I'm not going to dig up the entries, but you may recall that Lily and I had a lot of fun with the two Lego Star Wars games. She has picked up the Original Trilogy again and has been playing one of the bonus levels. What she's decided is that she wants to redo the entire thing. The only difference is that she is now actively participating in the levels. We made it through two chapters last night. Two down, 16 to go... Oh, and then there's redoing them in free play mode while we get all the minikits. Then there are the bonus levels. And so on.

The point is that we're now doing it together instead of with her as just a spectator. This should be fun and it will save me from having to get any more games for a while too.

I forgot to mention something about Noah in my previous post. We now have a bedtime routine that goes like this:

  1. Change diaper and put on PJs
  2. Brush teeth
  3. Put on sleep slack (when appropriate for weather)
  4. Read Most of All, Jesus Loves You
  5. Say the "Now I lay me down to sleep..." prayer
When he doesn't fuss too much this is a nice time. Lately when we pray he has started to bow his head and fold his little hands inside of mine. This is now one of the highlights of my day.

0 comments: