CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Still Visiting

Grandma Judy arrived on Friday and we're having a great visit. She watched Noah yesterday afternoon so that Amanda, Lily, and I could go to a picnic for my seminary. These are mandatory chapel events, so I certainly had to go. It was a lot more fun this year without Noah there. Amanda and I could actually sit and listen to the message, chat with grown-ups, and just generally enjoy the day. Lily played on the playground the whole time. We all had a great time.

Noah is walking more, though not much on his own. He will do it with great encouragement. I'm considering putting him in the early walkers room this week rather than the crawlers room. I'm hoping that it will inspire him to walk more.

0 comments: