CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Enduring Saturday

Yesterday was not the best day here. Fortunately, the children behaved well. However, I was feverish all day. Amanda went to the McKenzies to do their periodic freezer cooking. I took the kids to buy some green coffee beans in the morning since we were running low and as we were killing time at Sam Ash I got paged. I had to get back home and take care of some business before I made the kids some scrambled eggs for lunch. Again, fortunately they ate really well (even Lily).

I put Noah down for his nap and tried to do some reading, but the Motrin started wearing off and I had a hard time staying awake. I laid down for what was supposed to be a short nap, but I just couldn't get up. Amanda came home around 2:30 or so and was very tired from all the cooking. We ended up just hanging out in the bedroom until dinnertime. I put the kids to bed and then was finally able to get a little bit of studying done.

I feel better this morning, though my throat still feels a bit tight. I'm hoping that today is a better day. This should help. It's a great opportunity for those of us in the area who love Jesus and Goodberry's.

0 comments: