CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tough Morning

It's been a rough 12 hours here. I got home from class around 8:45 last night and was so tired that I went to bed almost immediately. I rarely do that, but I felt like I needed some extra sleep. I ended up being very restless because I had a jumble of Hebrew consonants and vowels going through my head. It was very strange, but pretty normal considering I just had Hebrew class.

I am on call this week and got paged at 3:00 AM for a legitimate problem. I got back to bed around 3:30, but it was hard to go back to sleep. I got up around 5:45 and just barely made it to my small group meeting this morning.

Meanwhile, Lily was up at 6:00 to go to the bathroom and Noah woke up at 6:30. Lily came into the bedroom with Amanda and Noah shortly thereafter, but was very difficult for Amanda. I should also mention that Amanda was congested and didn't sleep much last night either. Right now Amanda and Noah are napping and I'm working from home.

I hope things go better this evening. I need to be somewhat conscious for class tonight.

0 comments: