CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Early Release

Yesterday was Lily's first early release day from school. The bus got in around 12:45, which made for a potentially long afternoon for Amanda. Fortunately Lily behaved well. They had some hot cocoa and shortbread as a snack when she got home and they played Disney princess bingo. I could hear Amanda calling the game when I spoke to her on the phone. It's strange to hear "I-Belle", but that's how the game works.

I explained to Lily that she had some great-grandparents who would have loved to play bingo with her. I don't know if any of the churches around here have bingo like they did up in Cleveland when I was little. I'm sure that Lily would be a shark though. After all, it's in here genes.

0 comments: