CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Party!

Today is the day of Lily's big ballet party. In fact, she and Amanda are waist-deep in it now. Amanda planned only one major activity that required preparation and that wasn't too bad. It gave us a reason to get out the hot glue gun (thanks Cija!). The mouse ear headbands look great.

Noah is finishing up his nap upstairs. I took this chance to take a nap and do some homework. It's so great to have a quiet house. In fact, I should probably get a bit of work done on my paper for this semester. It's nice to get ahead a little bit for a change.

I told Amanda that once Noah woke up we would have to do some guy things. We're going to watch football, smoke cigars, pass gas, etc. We have to offset the princess ballet party somehow. Actually, we've watered the tomato plants (Noah tried to bite into a roma that was on the end table) and we've read some books. It's so nice that he can entertain himself for the most part.

I'll post some pics once we have them. I'm very happy with how the cake turned out.

0 comments: